Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Breaking News: Free At Last???




+++++++++++++

Hello Followers.  Hope you're having a great week.

As for me, well, as will be detailed on the Mothership on Friday, I received a bit of good news on the legal front this week.  As my Attorney, Skippy Dupree, told me late Monday:



"Pack your bags, Sutra, you and the boys are coming home!"

Of course, it took me a while to realize what he was talking about, but its fair to say that we're packing our bags!!!!!!!

Naturally, some of you may wonder about the future of Coug-A-Licious and whether or not I will be returning to blog pergatory any time soon?

And my answer: Coug-A-Licious is going "no where" anytime soon (multiple entendres intended).

So, until such time that the future gets clearer, I encourage you to follow me on twitter.com/cougsutra for the latest announcements surrounding my manic and sporadic happennings.

Also, be sure to check back on this here site on Friday as the Kahn makes his semi-detailed prediction on this weekend's must-win game against CAL, since it will not appear at another "news" source.


Until more news breaks....Go Cougs.

No comments: